WIFI Configuration Videos
Please try these methods to configure your S3 WIFI datalogger.
1. App method using Solis Cloud app
2. Alternative method using access point and IP address
If configuration repeatedly fails using both methods, please hold the reset button on the dongle for 10 seconds until LEDs reset and try again.
TOP 4 Issues:
1. Trying to connect to 5GHz signal (Solis S3-WIFI-ST only supports 2.4 GHz signals)
2. Router password is incorrect
3. Router signal strength is low
4. Router has a firewall blocking the data. Check Firewall settings.
TOP INSTALLATION MISTAKES
1. Installer doesn't realize the WIFI connection disconnected during the process. Try forgetting any wireless networks you are connected to in your device WIFI settings before starting the setup process.
2. When using alternative method, Installer puts 10.10.100.254 in the search bar rather the address bar (TOP BAR)
3. Inverter address has been changed. The address in the inverter settings menu must be 01 if a datalogger is connected directly to it.
3. Datalogger has been installed incorrectly usually by twisting the silver dongle itself rather than just turning the black ring. Do not overtighten.
Incorrect installation can damage the inverter!
Add your datalogger serial number onto your plant on our Monitoring Platform - www.soliscloud.com or via the App. User guides for the platform are available in the 'Help' section once you are logged in.