Procedure - Setting the IP Address
In order to to set an IP address you can use a Mobile Phone, Tablet or Computer.
WIFI Stick or WIFI Box - DLS-W / DLB-W
1. Go to your WIFI Connections
2. Connect to the datalogger - AP_XXXXXXXXXX
3. Go to your web browser - Input 10.10.100.254
4. Select Network, fill in the IP address assigned by the router/network administrator
LAN Stick - DLS-L
1: Connect LAN stick to operational inverter to provide power to LAN stick. Connect one end of an ethernet cable to LAN stick and other end directly to a computer.
2: On the computer, click on the Network Connections and select the Local Connection. Open the Local Connection Status, click on Properties, select internet protocol IPv4(TCP/IPv4).
3: Set a manual IP for the computer using the following information -
IP address :10.10.100.253
Click - OK
(The IP of the computer must be with 10.10.100.XXX range to configure the LAN stick)
4: Once the computer IP is set with the above details open a web browser and navigate to 10.10.100.254 to login to LAN stick admin page.
5. Select Network, fill in the IP address assigned by the router/network administrator