1. If installation is new then please check connectivity is proper or not of AC gland make sure AC cable connect properly in connector terminal only. (The polarity is clearly mentioned on AC gland).
2. Check how often the error happens. If only one or two times a day, then it’s caused by the unstable Grid. If error is continuous then refer below mentioned steps.
3. First make grid off from advance setting in inverter. Then check display voltage i.e. VA, VB and VC either VGrid and then check grid side voltage.
4. Measure the Grid voltages at the AC connectors to make sure there is voltage properly coming on connector (wire side; (as showing in the picture below).
5. Check the loose contact in the AC connector, ACDB, and meter side.
6. If suspecting loose contact please properly connect the cable after disconnect from connector or ACDB.
7. If system is three phase (Check AC side voltage Phase to Phase, phase to neutral and neutral to earthing.) Always check reading from inverter AC gland end.
8. If system is single phase (Check AC side voltage Phase to neutral, phase to earthing and neutral to earthing.) Always check reading from inverter AC gland end.
9. Check the Grid standard and select right one like user-def or EN50438L or the required standard so that the fault doesn't occur again. You should change the standard after make grid OFF only after standard change done then only make Grid ON.
10. If issue persist after standard change then, please confirm cable length, cable type and cable size from inverter to ACDB and ACDB to meter or grid source. Make sure cable length, size and type should be according to our standard Solis manual. (Because problem is also occur due to line Impedance issue).
11. If observing voltage difference between Display voltage i.e. VA, VB, VC and grid voltage from AC gland or AC breaker. These voltage differences you must take after make gird OFF from inverter advance setting. If observing difference then calculate Display voltage and Grid voltage difference and accordingly update the DSP (before update take firmware version of inverter)
12. Check by Power control 10%, 20% and 50%.
13. Take complete reading of information menu like DC1, DC2, DC3, DC4 then VA, VB, VC or VGrid then Status (Error) and Total energy.
14. Take reading from advance info Alarm messages, version, running messages, warning messages.
15. Take ACDB, DCDB close and clear photo, inverter serial no. which is stick on inverter body and inverter complete installation photo.
16. Please check the VOC of all of the PV strings (Voltage should check from connector end after disconnect string from inverter).
17. Use a multi-meter to check the voltages between PV+ and earth, PV- and earth of all the PV strings. It should be decreasing from values between 5% and 95% of single PV module Voc. If voltage stuck on above single module VOC or in decreasing condition if voltage getting increase that means there is some fault with that strings.
18. Inverter increase power up to 2000w and suddenly trip on OV-G-V1 error:
19. Please check the AC voltage both in the display as well as manually.
20. Please check for the grid standards that the inverter has been set.
21. Please change the grid standard user-def or EN50438L or the required standard so that the fault doesn't occur again
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Thank you for your feedback
We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article