Share this article:
1. Get the basic information:
Model, serial number, error code, how often the error happens, software version, installation & commissioning date, Grid standard that is using inside of the inverter currently.
2. Other steps to be taken:
1. Due to the working of the relay continuously the relay would have got struck due to which the fault occurs.
2. Discharge inverter for 30min. If the inverter backs to work normally, then let it go.
3. If installation is new then please check connectivity is proper or not of AC gland make sure AC cable connect properly in connector terminal only. (The polarity is clearly mentioned on AC gland).
4. Please check all the wire connections from AC connectors to the AC distribution box and in meter side/LT panel/ Transformer side also (were there any untighten connections, or wire contact area is too small).
5. If suspecting loose contact please properly connect the cable after disconnect from connector, ACDB, Meter /Grid source.
6. Check earthing cable size and connectivity should be proper.
7. If issue persisting fault not getting recognized then STOP the RelayChk-Fail from special setting then if inverter comes in generation then keep RelayChk-Fail stop for 3hour after that again RUN this.
8. If system is three phase (Check AC side voltage Phase to Phase, phase to neutral and neutral to earthing.) Always check reading from inverter AC gland end.
9. If system is single phase (Check AC side voltage Phase to neutral, phase to earthing and neutral to earthing.) Always check reading from inverter AC gland end.
10. Take complete reading of information menu like DC1, DC2, DC3, DC4 then VA, VB, VC or VGrid then Status (Error) and Total energy.
11. Take reading from advance info Alarm messages, version, running messages, warning messages.
12. Take ACDB, DCDB close and clear photo, inverter serial no. which is stick on inverter body and inverter complete installation photo.
13. Please check the VOC of all of the PV strings (Voltage should check from connector end after disconnect string from inverter).
14. Use a multi-meter to check the voltages between PV+ and earth, PV- and earth of all the PV strings. It should be decreasing from values between 5% and 95% of single PV module Voc. If voltage stuck on above single module VOC or in decreasing condition if voltage getting increase that means there is some fault with that strings.
15. Please check voltages between L1 & PE; L2 & PE; L3 & PE; N & PE and let us know the measurements.
If, after diligently following these troubleshooting steps, you find that your issue persists, please do not hesitate to reach out to Solis support for expert assistance; we're here to help you every step of the way.
Connect with Solis
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Thank you for your feedback
We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article