JAK PODŁĄCZYĆ LOGER S3-WIFI-ST DO SIECI WIFI BEZ APLIKACJI:
(Na stronie plant/elektrownia w aplikacji SolisCloud należy kliknąć na znaczek plusa "+" w prawym górnym rogu ekranu i wybrać +add plant/+dodaj elektrownię z rozwijanego menu i postępować zgodnie z kreatorem)
[ENG] HOW TO CONNECT LOGGER S3-WIFI-ST TO WIFI NETWORK WITHOUT APPLICATION:
1. Connect the logger and turn on the inverter
2. Connect to the logger's AP (ssid:Solis_<logger's serial number> pass:123456789) - to enter communication mode, press and hold the RESET button on the back of the logger for 10-12 seconds (all the LEDs will turn off, then the red one will be on continuously, while the yellow and green ones will blink together)
3. The phone will ask you if you want to stay connected to the wifi network without internet - stay connected.
4. Type 10.10.100.254 in the browser (login:admin pass:123456789)
5. In the Quick Set option choose the WiFi network with which the logger should connect and enter its password - if the configuration is performed on an iPhone please go to point 8.
6. After clicking on the SET button the logger will break the connection with the device from which it was connected (for example a phone) and will connect to the WiFi network that we have set up.
7. Before we set the connection of the logger with the WiFi network we can verify the connection between the logger and the inverter in the STATUS tab - if we can see the serial number and the current production data (assuming that the inverter is in GENERATING mode and actually produces something) it means that the connection is ok. When we do not see the serial number please verify that the COM address of the inverter is set to 01 (menu>settings>set adress>01).
8. direct configuration in iPhone: unfortunately in Safari we are not able to carry out a WiFI scan (ssid) and we have to enter the router data directly into the appropriate windows. If, after entering the data and clicking SET, the phone disconnects from the logger's WiFi network (Solis_<logger serial number>) and this network disappears from the list of detected WiFI networks, this means that the logger has connected to the Internet. Additional information about the logger connection status is provided by the green LED (COM), which should light up with a continuous green light after the successful Internet connection procedure.
Once the logger has been successfully connected outside the application, we can - this time using the application - create a new plant and assign a customer account.
(On the plant/plant page of the SolisCloud application, click on the plus sign "+" in the upper right corner of the screen and select +add plant/+add plant from the drop-down menu and follow the wizard)
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Thank you for your feedback
We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article